🤯🔞 8 Fun Facts on Sex & Pleasure!
We bet these Did-You-Knows will leave you stumped! 🤪
Photo Credit: Wenzdai Figueroa
1. Which animal masturbate for fun?
All of the above
Photo Credit: AmericanOceans.org
Answer: All of the above!
Humans didn't invent masturbation - many animals actually self-pleasure!
2. What is the legal limit of sex toys one can own in Texas, USA?
Photo Credit: OnwardTexas.org
Yup, it's illegal to own more than 6 sex toys in Texas! Would you have this problem? 👀
3. True or false? Edging is a sexual technique (for men and women) to prolong a sexual experience and intensify orgasms.
Photo Credit: Women's Health Magazine
Edging is a great technique to achieve an intense orgasm!
4. What percentage of women do not orgasm via penetrative sex (P-in-V)?
Photo Credit: Genvie.com
Commonly mistaken as ‘the’ orgasm and an easy one, the vaginal orgasm is often quite challenging for ladies to reach!
5. True or false? In young children, masturbation is a normal part of exploring and learning about the body.
Photo Credit: Huffpost
Behaviours as such are normal as children become curious about their bodies and begin to explore!
6. The male's G-spot can be found...
In his rectum
By massaging the testes
By massaging his penis
Photo Credit: British GQ
Answer: In his rectum!
With a little exploration, you can unlock unparalleled levels of pleasure!
7. The average woman typically takes ____ to climax during partnered sex?
Photo Credit: Glamour UK
Answer: 6-20 minutes!
With foreplay and the right rhythm, the average woman can take up to 20 minutes to orgasm during partnered sex!
8. True or False? Leaving your socks on could increase your chances of having an orgasm.
Photo Credit: ByQuanna.com
Answer: True! Socks keep your feet warm, helping your body relax. This stimulates blood flow to the genitals allowing you to orgasm stronger and faster!
How many fun facts did you learn today? 💕
The Dateideas Team
🥰 Follow us on Instagram, Telegram & TikTok for more unique dateideas!