This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
2. Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, the personal data that dateideas may collect includes but is not limited to:
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Billing Address
- Bank Account and Payment Information
- Any other information about you when you access, visit and/or interact with the Site or access our App
- Aggregate data on content the User engages with
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
4. How do we use the information you provide us?
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties via the Services;
- To manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Services and our Platform (including, without limitation, remembering your preference), as well as your relationship and user account with us;
- To respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreements;
- To protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- For identification and/or verification;
- To maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services;
- To deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- To contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
- To allow other Users to interact or connect with you on the Platform, including to inform you when another User has sent you a private message or posted a comment for you on the Platform;
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Services, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;
- To allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with dateideas' Services;
- For marketing and in this regard, to send you by various modes of communication marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of third parties whom dateideas may collaborate or tie up with) that dateideas (and/or its affiliates or related corporations) may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies;
- To respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on dateideas or on its related corporations or affiliates;
- To produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
- To carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- To audit our Services or dateideas' business;
- To prevent or investigate any actual or suspected violations of our Terms of Service, fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our Services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us;
- To store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;
- To deal with and/or facilitate a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such transaction involves dateideas as a participant or involves only a related corporation or affiliate of dateideas as a participant or involves dateideas and/or any one or more of dateideas' related corporations or affiliates as participant(s), and there may be other third party organisations who are participants in such transaction. A “business asset transaction” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation; and/or
- Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
5. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. User personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. However, there can be no guarantee of absolute security.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. Children's Privacy
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal data or non-personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 nor is any part of our Platform or other Services directed to children under the age of 13. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow such children under your care to submit personal data to dateideas. In the event that personal data of a child under the age of 13 in your care is disclosed to dateideas, you hereby consent to the processing of the child’s personal data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy on behalf of such child. We will close any accounts used exclusively by such children and will remove and/or delete any personal data we believe was submitted without parental consent by any child under the age of 13.
This policy is effective as of 2020-09-26
10. Contact Us